WhatsApp has rolled out an update to address an annoying bug that caused the app to crash when trying to delete or forward status updates.
- WhatsApp rolled out a new update to fix a bug causing crashes when trying to delete or forward status updates.
- The issue was being faced by certain beta testers on Android versions of the app.
- When trying to delete or forward a status update, the app would suddenly shut down.
- Users could still delete statuses through another section without crashes.
- But the crashing caused frustration and interrupted the ability to easily manage statuses.
- The new WhatsApp beta for Android update arrives with version 126.96.36.199.
- This update resolves the crashing bug related to deleting/forwarding statuses.
- Users can now smoothly manage statuses without annoyances.
- Installing the latest beta build from the Play Store delivers the fix and full WhatsApp functionality.
Several beta testers reported sudden shutdowns and interruptions when attempting to manage their statuses. While deleting updates was still possible through a workaround, it caused unnecessary hassle.
The latest WhatsApp beta for Android update arriving now with version number 188.8.131.52 resolves this irritation. It enables smoothly deleting and forwarding status updates without the previous crashes.
Installing the most current build from the Google Play Store allows users to avoid the bug hindering status management. This ensures you can fully access WhatsApp’s features without irritating technical glitches.
Keeping apps updated is always advised to take advantage of the most up-to-date features and fixes. This latest WhatsApp release brings relief by finally squashing an obnoxious issue that interrupted normal usage for some beta testers.