The much-awaited Android 13-based MIUI 14 update is now available. Packed with new features and enhancements, this update promises to elevate device performance and fix previous issues.
The Android 13-based MIUI 14 update comes with the unique build number V22.214.171.124.TGEIDXM and requires 3.3 GB of storage. It offers many new facilities to enhance user convenience and refresh the device.
- Redmi 10C receives Android 13-based MIUI 14 update in Indonesia.
- New features and improvements enhance device quality.
- Improved system security and personalised widgets.
- Modernised and advanced search function in settings.
- To update, go to Settings > About phone > Tap on MIUI Version > Check for the update. Free up 3.3 GB for the process.
With a focus on personalization, the update introduces new widget formats, providing users with more combinations. The search function in settings is now more advanced, with improved search history and categorised outcomes.
To ensure a seamless experience, please update your system software by going to Settings > About phone > Tap on MIUI Version > Check for the update. If the update is unavailable immediately, please do not worry; it will be rolled out to all users gradually.
Follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter for more exciting articles and updates! Stay tuned for the latest news from Redmi.