Realme is continuing to roll out the July 2023 security update for some of its devices, with the Realme 7 smartphone being the latest to receive it. The update optimises the system for better performance.
- Realme 9i 5G, Realme 10, Realme C33, Realme X7 Max 5G, Realme Narzo 50 5G, Pad LTE, and Wi-Fi devices in India are getting the update.
- The update includes June 2023 and July 2023 Android security patches.
- Smaller installation package of around 500MB.
- Improves overall stability and security of devices.
- The update is rolling out in India and will expand to other regions soon.
Here’s a list of devices receiving the July 2023 update from Realme:
- Realme 9i 5G
- Realme 10
- Realme C33
- Realme X7 Max 5G
- Realme Narzo 50 5G
- Realme Pad LTE
- Realme Pad Wi-Fi
To download the update manually, go to Settings > About phone > Realme UI version > Check for updates and install the patch.
Realme June & July 2023 Update: What’s New
- They improve the overall stability of your Realme device.
- They enhance security and stability, making your device run more optimally.
- They fix common bugs and issues found in the system, boosting the overall performance of your smartphone and providing a smoother experience.
The update is currently rolling out to users in India. It will be extended to users in other regions in the coming days. The update is being rolled out via OTA incremental method, so it will take some time to cover every eligible unit in the country.
You can also install and download the update manually. To do so, open your phone’s Settings and click the About phone option. Now tap on the Realme UI version menu. Please get the latest version, and once you have it, hit the download button and install the patch.
For more updates, follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter.