Hello, Android Community!
We hope you’re enjoying your time with your Android device and having a seamless experience in our community.
Learn how to turn off Google Discover on your Android device in simple steps
You can turn off the Google Discover page with just a few simple steps. If you prefer not to see news on your home screen, here’s how to do it:
- Open the Google app on your phone.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap “Discover.”
- Toggle the switch off next to “Discover.”
Once you’ve turned off Discover, you’ll no longer see it on your home screen. If you ever want to turn it back on, follow the same steps and toggle the switch back on.
Here are some reasons why you might want to turn off Google Discover:
- You don’t always want to be bombarded with news and information.
- You find the content to be irrelevant or uninteresting.
- You want to save battery life by not having Discover constantly running in the background.
Whatever your reason, turning off Google Discover is easy if you don’t want it on your homescreen.
That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
We are glad to announce that you can now enjoy a clutter-free home screen without Google Discover on your Android device. This means that you will no longer have to see the Google Discover feed on your homescreen, which can be helpful if you find it distracting or if you simply don’t use it.