Many apps and platforms, such as Google Pay and secure web pages, restrict the ability to take screenshots for privacy and security reasons.
However, there may be instances where you need to capture and save information from these secured apps or pages. In this blog post, we will explore some methods that can help you take screenshots of certain content on any app, including those like Google Pay and incognito web pages.
Disclaimer: It’s important to note that attempting to take screenshots of certain content may violate the terms of service or legal agreements of the app or platform. Always respect the privacy and security measures developers implement and use these methods responsibly.
Method 1: Using a Secondary Device
One simple method to capture private content screenshots is using a secondary device, such as another smartphone or a digital camera. Follow these steps:
- Open the app or access the secure content on the primary device.
- Use the secondary device to photograph the screen, capturing the desired information.
- Transfer the photo to your primary device or computer for further use or reference.
While this method may not provide high-quality screenshots, it can be a viable solution when no other options are available.
Method 2: Utilising Screen Recording Apps
Screen recording apps offer another way to capture secure content on your device. Here’s how to do it:
- Install a reputable screen recording app from your device’s app store.
- Open the screen recording app and follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
- Enable screen recording and navigate to the secure content you wish to capture.
- Start the screen recording and interact with the app or content as desired.
- After recording the necessary information, stop the screen recording and save the video file.
- Extract screenshots from the recorded video using video editing software or dedicated screenshot extraction tools.
Method 3: Utilising Magisk and Modules (For Android Devices)
For rooted Android devices, certain modules, such as LSPosed, can capture screenshots of secure content. Here’s how to proceed:
- Ensure your device is rooted and has Magisk Manager installed.
- Install the LSPosed framework through Magisk Manager.
- Download and install the required module, such as “Cemiuiler,” from a trusted source (e.g., GitHub).
- Activate the module by enabling it in LSPosed and restarting your device.
- Launch the “Cemiuiler” app and navigate to the system apps section.
- Locate and select the target app or framework for incognito pages, such as Google Pay or the web browser.
- Enable the “Allow Screenshots” option within the selected app or framework.
- Reboot your device to apply the changes.
- After rebooting, you should be able to take screenshots of the previously restricted content.
Capturing screenshots of certain content in apps or web pages is intentionally restricted to safeguard user privacy and sensitive information. While respecting these restrictions is essential, the above methods may provide alternative solutions in specific scenarios.
However, it’s crucial to note that attempting to bypass these restrictions may have legal or ethical implications. Always exercise caution and use these methods responsibly, adhering to the terms of service and agreements set by the respective apps and platforms.